Jones-Haywood Dance School
Support the Legacy
A 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Jones-Haywood Dance School depends on the contributions of individuals, foundations and corporations to fulfill our mission and ensure our fiscal stability and sustainability now and in the future.
As you may know, tuition revenue and tickets sales only cover a portion of the costs associated with operating a high quality ballet school. Coupled with these tough economic times, Jones-Haywood Dance School needs your support now more than ever to:
- Develop meaningful community outreach programs;
- Support scholarships for students with financial need;
- Offer arts exposure beyond the studio inclusive of performances, exhibits, master classes, conferences, etc.;
- Assist escalating rental and production costs of our annual spring performance, which gives students an opportunity to experience performing for an audience in a real theater setting;
- Contract choreographers to create new, challenging works for our students;
- Offer competitive salaries to ensure we maintain a highly qualified faculty;
- Enhance our students' training with live accompaniment for classes; and
- Offer in studio master classes, seminars, workshops and guest artists.
We appreciate all gifts, regardless of size, which help us continue to promote standards of excellence in dance training and education for the children of our city. Your tax-deductible donation can be made to the Jones-Haywood Dance School, Inc. by the following methods:
To donate by major credit card:
To donate by mail, please send your contribution to:
Jones-Haywood Dance School, Inc.
1200 Delafield Place, N.W.
Washington, DC 20011
For additional information please use our Contact page or call (202) 882-4039.